Ludovika - UPS is the key educational institution and think-tank of the Hungarian public service, thus, being responsible for the education of future personnel of public administration including civilian professionals as well as military and law enforcement officers. Besides these, Ludovika - UPS is the sole institution in the country providing continuous education and executive training for practising professionals. In this sense Ludovika - UPS provides a career-long training and learning platform from undergraduate-level to senior and executive civil servants and by doing so, offers a knowledge-based career-advancement opportunity. Lecturers of Ludovika - UPS are members of Academia and often practising professionals at the same time, thus students not only receive theoretical knowledge but first-hand experiences as well. In addition, to serve the needs of central and local governments, the University has developed a “comprehensive approach” enabling mobility and crossing of career paths between civil, military and law enforcement services. Furthermore, Ludovika - UPS not only pays attention to developing world-class education but also to creating a modern, lively, open and student-friendly environment with ever developing, 21st century standard quality infrastructure.
Faculties of Ludovika - UPS
- Faculty of Water Sciences
- Faculty of Public Governance and International Studies
- Faculty of Law Enforcement
- Faculty of Military Sciences and Officer Training
- Institute of Disaster Management
- Institute of National Security
- Institute for Research and Development on State and Governance
- Doctoral School of Public Administration Sciences
- Doctoral School of Military Sciences
- Doctoral School of Military Engineering
- Doctoral School of Law Enforcement
- English language (B2)
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Entrance Exam
The most common way to be an exchange student at our University is to participate in the Erasmus+ program. This option is open for students of our Erasmus+ partner institutions inside and outside of Europe.
Exchange students can choose courses from different modules, each of them including a wide selection for at least 30 ECTS credits.
- Civil Engineering Module
- Environmental Engineering Module
- Constitutionalism-Democracy-Governance Module
- Management and ICT in Public Administration
- International Relations Module MA
- International Relations Module BA
- Military Leadership Module
- Logistics and Maintenance Module
- Aviation Module
- Law Enforcement Module
- Complementary Soft Skills Module
- Erasmus Student Network
- A mentor program with enthusiastic, open-minded and helpful mentors;
Each incoming student has a buddy guiding international students through their stay in Hungary;
Organizing a wide range of social activities and integrating incoming students to the student life of the University.
Why choose Ludovika - UPS?
- Opportunity to combine theoretical knowledge with practical experiences;
- Various types of lectures and seminars;
- Opportunities to the develop language skills;
- An international atmosphere with summer schools, student unions, specialised research colleges, university sports club that are all open to international students as well;
- A modern, lively and student-friendly environment equipped with up-to-date technologies;
- Multimedia libraries, dormitories, and free wi-fi access on campus;
- Accommodation for most of its students in its dormitories those are located on campus;
- Extensive support for international students through coordinators and mentors, covering Academic and in everyday life issues as well;
- An outstanding student experience embedded in the vibrant life of Budapest;
- Exchange programs, professional workshops, EU career days, series of Ambassador’s Forum, Erasmus Student Network, integration parties, the fresher’s camp and the fresher’s ball, joint public service exercise and so much more!
Languages: English and Hungarian
- Legal Science
- Social Science
- Engineering Science
- One-Tier Master Course
- Summer School
What can we do for you, so that you can start studying at University of Public Service in Hungary?
World.uz – official representative of many higher education institutions abroad. We use the proven technologies of searching for academic programs and successful admission strategies, so our customers do not waste time searching for information and taking extra steps. While we are engaged in your admission, you can continue mastering a foreign language or preparing for exams.
- We give information on studying in Hungary for free;
- We select the university, school, courses and academic program;
- We prepare the correct set of documents;
- We send the application to an educational institution;
- We apply for scholarships/grants;
- We help you get a student visa;
- We organize a transfer to the door of the educational institution.
In order to get a free consultation, just fill out the form below and we will contact you during the working days!